What you need to know about the Virginia 10 Miler road closures
LYNCHBURG, Va. (WSET) -- The Virginia 10 Miler is about to bring more than 3,000 people into Lynchburg Saturday morning.
The race starts at 8 a.m., but road closures start at 6:30 a.m.
Road Closure Schedule:
- Langhorne Rd. between Memorial Ave. & Murrell Rd.
- Langhorne Rd. from Murrell Rd. to Rivermont Terrace. Rivermont Terrace from Langhorne Rd. to Rivermont Ave.
- Rivermont Ave. from Rivermont Terrace to Riverside Park
- Rivermont Ave. reopens
- Rivermont Terrace reopens, Langhorne Rd. from Rivermont Ave. to Murrell Rd. reopens
- Langhorne Rd. from Murrell Rd. to Memorial Ave. reopens
Parking is available at E.C. Glass High School, The Plaza, and surrounding neighborhoods.