Target hosting major online sale on same day as Prime Day
LYNCHBURG, Va. (WSET) -- Move over Amazon Prime Day, there's a new online super-sale coming to town.
The store will have major steals, and unlike Amazon, you don't need a membership to shop them.
According to their website, the deals will include:
- If you spend $100 on your order during this monumental sale, you can get a six-month membership for same-day delivery.
- Target-exclusive home brands and kids' home brands will be 30 percent off
- Cookware, small appliances and floorcare will be on sale
- Beauty and personal care will be 25 percent off
- Some toy brands will be on sale
- Spend $20 on books, get $5 off on books
- Get up to 30 percent off of Google products.
- Get up to 30 percent off select baby gear
- Get free next-day shipping on Target Restock orders made on July 17
In addition to all of these sales, you can save 5 percent and get free 2-day shipping with your Target REDcard.
Target said the sale starts early in the morning on July 17 and runs until 12:59 a.m. July 18.
Also this week there will be discounts just for teachers. Educators can get 15 percent off on select school supplies from July 15-21 in store and online.