MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Officials: Accidental fire causes $15k in damage at Longhorn Steakhouse in Roanoke

(Google Maps)

ROANOKE, Va. (WSET) -- The Roanoke Fire Department responded to a fire at Longhorn Steakhouse at Valley View Mall Wednesday afternoon.

They said they responded at around 4:38 p.m. to the fire which was in the back loading dock area.

According to fire officials, the fire was ruled accidental and was caused by improperly discarded smoking materials.

Longhorne has since reopened once the sprinkler system was back online.

They said damage estimates are approximately $15,000.

close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off

Trending