MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Two people taken to hospital due to carbon monoxide issues at condo complex

Southview Condominiums is located on Peters Creek Road in Roanoke (Photo: Google Maps)

ROANOKE, Va. (WSET) -- Roanoke Fire crews are on the scene of a carbon monoxide problem at a condo complex in Roanoke.

A Roanoke Fire-EMS spokesperson said two workers were taken to the hospital with carbon monoxide poisoning at Southview Condominiums on Peters Creek Road.

Fire officials said the two workers were contractors that had been doing work inside with a gas powered saw that emitted the carbon monoxide into the hallway.

20 residents were evacuated from their condos, but they were all fine and able to go back into their homes.

Trending