MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Space heater causes Danville house to go up in flames, according to Fire Marshal

(WSET)

DANVILLE, Va. (WSET) - Danville Fire Department responded to a house fire in Danville on Wednesday morning.

Fire officials say the fire occurred in the 500 block of Claiborne St.

When crews got there they could see heavy flames coming from the home.

The scene of the fire has been cleared, according to Danville Fire Department.

Everyone at the house was able to get out safely.

The Fire Marshal said a space heater caused the house to go up in flames.

close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off

Trending