Centra is hiring RN Short Term Staff - Lynchburg & Farmville
Centra is seeking experienced nurses to work 8-16 week assignments for select areas at Lynchburg General Hospital (Lynchburg, VA) Virginia Baptist Hospital (Lynchburg, VA) and Centra Southside Community Hospital (Farmville, VA).
Assignments will be made according to previous RN experience in key specialty areas. The RN will work a full time schedule (32-36 hours per week) during the weeks of their commitment. Premium pay will be offered for these positions.
Areas of specialty include:
- Medical/Surgical Specialty Areas (General Medical Unit, Diabetes/Renal, Pulmonary, Ortho, Surgical, Oncology) @ LGH
- Cardiac Intermediate Unit @ LGH
- Emergency Department @ LGH
- Operating Room @ LGH
- Tele/Medical-Surgical Centra Southside (Farmville)
- Intensive Care Nursery @ VBH
- RN licensure in the state of Virginia
- Current BLS certification
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a hospital-based setting (two years’ experience specific to the area of specialty)
If you desire to work in an empowering nursing environment with opportunities to advance, we invite you to join us.
For more information, visit BeACentraNurse.com, email Angela.Cassidy@centrahealth.com or call Angela Cassidy at (434) 200-5108.