Liberty University Digital Media & Journalism Camp!
Digital Media & Journalism Camp
Liberty University's School of Communication & Digital Content, invites high school students (Rising 9th-12th grade) to attend their Digital Media & Journalism Summer Camp being held June 17-23.
This weeklong, sleepover camp encourages students to cultivate their God-given creativity, discover a love for media, develop storytelling skills, and interact with Christian professionals, professors and students. The school’s award-winning faculty will be on hand throughout the week to ensure a once-in-a-lifetime professional experience for campers.
DIGI Camp will focus on a total digital creative experience, building teamwork & leadership opportunities. Campers will:
- Attend immersive educational sessions using state-of-the-art digital technologies
- Gain hands-on experience with professional equipment used by thousands of corporate and media organizations
- Craft a professional video, which can be utilized in a resume or added to a portfolio
- Rub shoulders with industry professionals
- Experience a red-carpet event showcasing the campers’ work.
- Gain valuable experience with the techniques and equipment used in this dramatically growing field, a combined fun and educational experience that puts them where the jobs are!
Online Registration Portal: Click here!