White Chocolate Peppermint Mousse
White Chocolate Peppermint Mousse By Chef Michelle Yield: 4 servings
- 1 bag Private Selection White Chocolate Drops
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tsp Peppermint extract
- 1 1/2 cup Whipped cream cheese icing
- 12 oz Kroger Whipped Topping
- 4 ea Egg whites, beat to firm peak
- Candy canes, to garnish
1. In a large mixing bowl, melt Chocolate Drops and Butter.
2. Whisk in Peppermint extract and icing.
3. Fold in Whipped Topping half at a time.
4. Fold in egg whites and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
5. Place mousse in a ziploc bag and cut a tip of one end. Pipe into martini glasses and garnish with candy.
6. Serve Chilled.