55
      Saturday
      67 / 55
      Sunday
      73 / 57
      Monday
      76 / 53

      Unattended Cooking to Blame for Danville Fire

      Danville, VA - Unattended cooking is to blame for a fire in Danville Friday night, fire officials say.

      Crews responded to the 300 block of Girard Street at 8:41 and found the kitchen of the home in flames.

      There were no injuries in the fire, which was put out in about 10 minutes, officials say.

      Damage estimates aren't yet available.

      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER