58
      Monday
      76 / 53
      Tuesday
      71 / 52
      Wednesday
      69 / 49

      Unattended Cooking Causes Overnight Fire in Danville

      Danville, VA - Danville firefighters were on the scene of a house fire overnight that officials say was caused by unattended cooking.

      The 911 call came in about 3:15 a.m. about the fire on Claiborne Street. The fire damage was limited to the kitchen and cabinets.

      The Red Cross is helping the homeowner and his 10 year old son with accommodations.

      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER