Touchdown Taco Dip
By: Chef Michelle
- 1 can Refried beans
- 2 ea 8oz Cream cheese blocks
- 1 cup Sour cream
- 1 pkg Taco Seasoning
- 2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Diced tomatoes (optional)
- 1/2 cup Green onion, sliced (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 ?F.
2. Lightly spray baking dish with non-stick spray.
3. Spread refried beans evenly in the bottom of the baking dish.
4. Place block of cream cheese in a medium mixing bowl (Microwave Safe) and microwave for 1 minute.
5. Whisk in sour cream and taco seasoning, making sure everything is incorporated thoroughly.
6. Spread cheese mixture evenly over beans. Top with shredded cheese.
7. Place in the oven at 350 ?F for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is bubbling.
8. Top with tomatoes and green onions (optional) and serve with tortilla chips.