Sweet & Salty Party Mix
By: Chef Michelle
- 1 stick Butter
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 4 cup Lightly Salted Popcorn
- 4 cup Pretzel Wheels
- 4 cup Rice Cereal (i.e. Chex or Kroger Hexas)
- 1 1/2 cup Almonds
- 1 1/2 cup Cashews, roasted
- 1 1/2 cup Peanuts, Roasted and Lightly salted
- 1 1/2 cup M&Ms
1. Preheat oven to 350 ?F.
2. In a small sauce pan, melt butter and brown sugar. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
3. In a large mixing bowl (a plastic roasting bag works amazing), combine remaining ingredients except for the candies.
4. Pour sugar sauce over the mix. Toss together well (shake bag) until all components are coated in the sauce.
5. Place mix on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake at 350 ?F for 10-15 minutes to allow sauce to caramelize and create a crunchy coating. Allow to cool to room temperature.
6. Mix in candies and serve.
**Store in an air-tight container or a food storage bag.