Super Pigs In A Blanket
Super Pigs in a Blanket
By: Chef Michelle
- 1 can Pillsbury pizza crust
- 1 cup Boar's Head sweet vidalia onion sauce
- 1 cup Roasted red peppers, sliced
- 6-8 links Beer bratwurst, sliced
- 2 cup Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- 2 cup Marinara sauce (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 ?F.
2. Line a baking dish with parchment paper and lightly spray with non-stick spray.
3. Roll out pizza dough on parchment.
4. Spread onion sauce on dough leave a 1/2 inch border.
5. Top with peppers, bratwurst, and cheese.
6. Using the parchment roll up the dough like a pinwheel and seal the ends leaving the loaf on the parchment.
7. With a knife, slice 2-3 2 inch air holes on top of the loaf.
8. Bake at 350 ?F for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to rest for 5-10 minutes before cutting and serving.
9. Serve with marinara sauce (optional)