St. Patrick's Day Pot Luck
St. Patrick's Day Pot Luck By: Chef Michelle yield: 8 servings
- 1 - 3 1/2 lb. Kroger Corned Beef Brisket with seasoning packet
- 1/2 gallon water
- 1 ea. Sweet onion, quartered
- 1 lb. Baby purple potatoes
- 1 lb. Kroger Petit Carrots
- 1 1/2 lb. Green cabbage
1. In a large crock pot, place Brisket and seasoning packet with the water.
2. Cook on high for 1 hour.
3. Add potatoes, onion, and carrots.
4. Continue cooking for 3 more hours on medium or low setting.
5. Add cabbage and cook for 1 more hour.