Spinach Arrabbatia Pasta
Spinach Arrabbatia Pasta By: Chef Emerald Coleman
- 1Lb. Ghemelli pasta
- 2Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1Onion, finely chopped
- 2Cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3SmallRed chilies, seeded and finely chopped
- 114 oz. Can Diced tomatoes with juice
- 1Tbsp. Balsamic vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 4 oz. Fresh Baby spinach
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, and return to pan.
2. In separate large skillet, over medium heat, saut onion, garlic & chilies for about 3 minutes. Add the tomatoes and simmer, stirring occasionally, until thick. About 7 minutes.
3. Stir in the balsamic vinegar and season with salt & pepper.
4. Add tomato to pasta and stir in spinach until just wilted.
5. Serve hot.