Prosciutto Stuffed Mushrooms
Prosciutto Stuffed Mushrooms By: Chef Emerald Coleman
- 1/2 Lb Prosciutto Ham, minced
- 1/4 Cup Pine Nuts, chop finely
- 1 Rib Celery, minced
- 3 Tbsp Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 5 Leaves Fresh Sage, minced
- 10 Large Button mushrooms (sometimes called stuffers)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine first 5 ingredients and mix well to form filling.
3. Remove stems from mushrooms to form a small mushroom "bowl"
4. Fill mushrooms until heaping and rounded on top.
5. Bake for approximately 8 to 10 minutes and serve immediately.