30
      Monday
      46 / 28
      Tuesday
      38 / 22
      Wednesday
      33 / 18

      Person Burned in Roanoke House Fire

      Roanoke, VA - One person was burned in a fire that started on the stove Thursday morning.

      Roanoke fire crews were called out to the 100 block of Trinkle Avenue around 11 a.m.

      They say one person caught their clothes on fire while cooking. The patient, who hasn't been identified, was taken to the hospital with burns on 10 percent of their body.

      The fire did about a $1,000 in damage.

      The cause was ruled accidental.

      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER