Oven Smoked Ribs
Serves 6 - Appetizer
By: Chef Michelle
- 1 rack Baby Back ribs, cut into single ribs
- 1 cup Rib rub
- 2 cups Water
- 3 Tbsp Liquid smoke
- Barbeque sauce
1. Pre heat oven to 350F .
2. In a large plastic bag, place single Rib portions and Rib rub. Close bag and shake until all Ribs are covered with Rub. Refrigerate for at least one hour.
3. In a large aluminum pan, mix water and Liquid smoke. Place cooking rack in bottom.
4. Place Ribs on cooking rack and cover tightly in aluminum foil.
5. Bake at 350F for four hours or until pork is tender.
6. Serve with or without Barbeque sauce.