MENU

      Outback Steakhouse Maintenance Room Catches Fire

      Danville, VA-- Dinner at Outback Steakhouse in Danville was interrupted on Thursday evening after the restaurant's maintenance room caught on fire. The Danville Fire Department arrived at the scene around 5:45 p.m.They said the workers called for help early, so crews were able to keep the fire from spreading and put it out quickly. The Danville Fire Marshal said the cause was of fire was one or more cigarette buds discarded right in front of the restaurant.
      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER