Miss Tinkie's Cranberry Casserole By: Chef Emerald Coleman
- 1/2 Cup White sugar
- 1/2 Cup Brown sugar
- 1 Cup Quick Oatmeal, uncooked
- 3 Tbsp All Purpose flour
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 Cups Fresh Cranberries
- 3 Medium Apples of your liking
- 1 Cup Chopped Pecans
- 1 Stick Unsalted butter, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all dry ingredients, then add fruit and nuts, mixing well.
3. Pour into a 2 quart casserole dish and place butter slices on top of fruit.
4. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.