Jalapeno Cheese Spread
Jalapeo Cheese Spread
Serves 10 - Appetizer
By: Chef Michelle
- 1 lb Shredded White cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Diced pimento
- 1/4 cup Diced jalapeos
- 1 cup Diced onion
- 1 pkg. Cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Sour cream
1. In a large mixing bowl combine White cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese.
2. Add diced Pimentos, Jalapeos and Onion, set aside.
3. In a small mixing bowl whisk together Mayonnaise, Sour cream and softened Cream cheese. Combine the Mayonnaise mixture with the cheese, mix thoroughly.
4. Serve hot or cold with Crackers or Toastettes.
5. Spread Cheese on toastettes and place in a 350F oven for 5-10 minutes or until bubbling. Serve immediately.