61
      Tuesday
      75 / 51
      Wednesday
      72 / 48
      Thursday
      65 / 47

      Investigators Say Roanoke House Fire Was an Accident

      Roanoke, VA - Fire investigators in Roanoke say an overnight fire that left three displaced was accidental.

      It happened just after 8 p.m. Thursday in the 100 Block of 14th Street SW.

      When crews responded, they found flames coming from this second story window.

      It took firefighters less than 20 minutes to get the fire out. The three people were in the home at the time but none were hurt. The Red Cross is helping those folks.

      Estimated damage is $12,000.

      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER