MENU

      House Fire in Danville

      Danville, VA- Around 4 p.m. Sunday Danville firefighters responded to a house fire on Aspen Street.

      Fire officials say it started with the oven and was contained to the kitchen, but the rest of the house did have some smoke and heat damage.

      The cause of the fire was determined to be unattended cooking.

      No one was inside the house at the time of the fire, and there were no injuries. Firefighters extinguished the fire within five minutes.

      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER