Honey Baked ChickenBy: Chef Emerald Coleman
- 1 (3 pound) whole Chicken, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup Butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup prepared Mustard
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Curry powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place Chicken pieces in a shallow baking pan, skin side up.
3. Combine the melted Butter or margarine, Honey, Mustard, Salt and Curry powder and pour the mixture over the chicken.
3. Bake in the preheated oven for 1 1/4 hours (75 minutes), basting every 15 minutes with pan drippings, until the chicken is nicely browned and tender and the juices run clear.