Greek Chicken Salad
Greek Chicken SaladBy: Chef Emerald Coleman
- 3 cups cooked Chicken, chopped
- 1 pint Grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup Fennel, sliced
- 1 cup Seedless cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup Green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup pitted Kalamata olives, halved
- Dill vinaigrette
- Pita rounds, halved
- Green leaf lettuce
1. In large bowl, stir together chicken and next 5 ingredients.
2. Add Dill vinaigrette, stirring to combine.
3. Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
Serve in pita halves, if desired.