83
      Sunday
      78 / 61
      Monday
      79 / 62
      Tuesday
      84 / 62

      Firefighters Save Cat From Fire in Danville Home

      Danville, VA - Danville fire officials say no injuries were reported after a home caught fire Wednesday morning. But firefighters did have to pull a cat from the house.

      Crews responded to the home on Clay Street about 9:15 a.m. and found heavy smoke and fire coming from the back of the home.

      Once firefighters found the cat, one of them had to revive it.

      Officials say an overloaded electrical socket caused the fire.

      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER