Fire Glazed Ham
Fire Glazed Ham By: Chef Michelle Serves 8-10 - Entre
- 1 Spiral Ham
- 1 1/2 Cup Light brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp Allspice
- 2 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup Granulated sugar
1. Pre heat oven to 350F
2. Place Ham & juices in roasting pan.
3. Bake uncovered for 15 minutes per pound.
4. Allow Ham to set for 15 minutes.
5. In a mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
6. Massage half of the Sugar mixture over Ham.
7. Using a blow torch, caramelize sugar on Ham and repeat until all sugar has been caramelized.
8. Serve hot or cold.