51
      Friday
      61 / 48
      Saturday
      76 / 55
      Sunday
      78 / 53

      Fire Displaces Family in Danville, Red Cross Helping

      Danville, VA - A family of four is getting help from the Red Cross after a fire at their home Thursday night.

      The Danville fire marshal says an electrical short caused the fire in an upstairs bedroom of the Keen Street home.

      The family was able to make it out safely before firefighters got there.

      Fire officials say the damage was contained to the bedroom.

      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER