Danville Fire Department Responds to Reports of Smoke in Mobile Home Park

Pictures from Leonard Harville

Danville, VA - The Danville Fire Department responded to a reported fire at a mobile home on Indian Valley Road Sunday.

According to a witness on the scene, several units were at the Crestview Mobile Home Park, where they found smoke coming out from the trailer in Lot 4.

Neighbors say there was no one at the mobile home at the time, and they tried to kill the electrical service at the home, but couldn't. Firefighters had to disconnect the blazing electrical fuse box.

The Danville Fire Department was investigating, and members of the City of Danville Power and Light Department later arrived to lock out the incoming electrical services.

The mobile home was not damaged, and nobody was injured.