MENU

      Danville Apartments Damaged in Fire

      Danville, VA- The Danville Fire Department responded to a structure fire in the 300 Block of Halifax Street Saturday morning.
      They found a gas water heater on fire in an apartment. It had spread to the floor and wall of the units above and below. Officials stayed on the scene for about an hour and a half. Seven units responded to the fire and police officers had to control traffic around the scene.
      Fire damage was contained to the apartments above and below the water heater. There was also some smoke and water damage. There was no one in the apartments at the time and there were no injuries.

      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER