Crock Pot Spinach & Artichoke Dip
Serves 10 - Appetizer
By: Chef Michelle
- 4 ea 8oz-pkg Cream cheese, softened
- 2 1/2 cups Jarlesburg cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Private Selection Trio Formaggio cheese, shredded
- 3 bags Chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 3 cups Canned artichokes, chopped
- 1 cup Roasted red tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup Sour cream
- 2 Tbsp Hot sauce
- Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Set crock pot to low temperature.
2. Combine all ingredients and cover.
3. Cook on low for 30-35 minutes.
4. Stir and mix all ingredients thoroughly.
5. Cook for 10-15 minutes and serve.