60
      Wednesday
      70 / 48
      Thursday
      64 / 47
      Friday
      66 / 50

      Crews Rescue Cats From Duplex Fire in Bedford, No Injuries

      Bedford, VA- Bedford Fire Department officials say a grease fire caused damage to a duplex in Bedford City Thursday night.

      Firefighters say they got there around 8:30 p.m. They say no one was hurt in the fire.

      Firefighters rescued two cats from the house.

      It took firefighters a few minutes to put the fire out.

      Only the left side of the duplex was damaged.

      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER