Cod Baked with Cherry Tomatoes By: Chef Emerald Coleman
- 4Cod fillets
- 1/4CupExtra virgin olive oil
- 1Lb. Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4ClovesGarlic, finely chopped
- 2Tbsp. Fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Drizzle each Cod fillet with oil and place in greased baking dish.
3. Top with tomatoes, garlic, and parsley, then season with salt and pepper.
4. Drizzle with remaining oil and bake for 10 to 15 minutes until cod and tomato are cooked.