Chutney Glazed Cheese Pate`
Chutney Glazed Cheese Pate` By: Chef Emerald Coleman
- 1 8oz Block Cream cheese, softened
- 1 8oz Block Sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 Tbsp Dry Sherry
- 1/2 Tsp Curry powder
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1 9oz Jar Mango Chutney
- 3 Scallions, sliced
1. Using a stand mixer, place first 5 ingredients in mixing bowl, and with the paddle attachment on medium speed, blend until well mixed and somewhat smooth. If you do not have a stand mixer, using a large mixing bowl, place first 5 ingredients in bowl and use your hand to mix and blend ingredients thoroughly.
2. Spread mixture into a 4 cup shallow serving dish. An 8-inch or 9-inch pie dish works well.
3. Cover and chill for 8 hours.
4. Remove from refrigerator and spread chutney over pate, then sprinkle with scallions.
5. Bring to room temperature and serve.