84
      Sunday
      78 / 61
      Monday
      79 / 62
      Tuesday
      84 / 62

      Ceiling Fan Causes Smoke Damage in Downtown Building

      Danville, VA-- A small fire in Downtown Danville kept the 200 block of Lynn Street blocked for over an hour on Thursday evening.

      The Danville Fire Department was called out to Burrell Bonding Service at 4 p.m.

      The bathroom ceiling fan shorted out in the building causing a lot of smoke. That damaged the bathroom.

      No one was hurt.

      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER