Caribbean Crab Cakes
By: Chef Emerald Coleman
- 1/2 Lb Jumbo Lump Crab meat
- 1/2 Lb Backfin Crab meat
- 1/2 Tsp Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp Mrs. Dash Caribbean Citrus Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp Red Bell Pepper, minced
- 2 Tbsp Celery, minced
- 1 Tbsp Onion, minced
- 1/2 Cup Panko (Japanese Bread Crumbs)
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Large Egg, beaten
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients until mixed thoroughly.
3. Form patties: 4 patties for dinner portion, 12 to 16 for appetizer portions.
4. Place on baking sheet and cook for approximately 15 to 17 minutes.