Butterscotch Pecan Pie
Butterscotch Pecan Pie By Chef Michelle Serves 8
- 1 ea - 11 oz bag Kroger Butterscotch Baking Chips
- 1 cup Butter, melted
- 1 cup Granulated sugar
- 1 cup Brown sugar
- 4 ea Eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cup All-purpose flour
- 2 cup Pecans, chopped and divided
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 2 ea Kroger Deep Dish Pie Shells
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. In a large bowl, melt Butterscotch chips in microwave. Mix in Melted Butter.
3. Whip in both Sugars and eggs. Gradually stir in flour. Mix until well incorporated.
4. Fold in Vanilla, Cinnamon, and half of the pecans.
5. Pour batter into Pie Shells placed on a baking sheet.
6. Bake at 350 F for 50-55 minutes. Allow to rest for 15-20 minutes.
7. Place icing in microwave and melt to a pourable consistency.
8. Pour icing over pies and top with remaining pecans. Serve chilled or warm.