54
      Friday
      65 / 48
      Saturday
      76 / 55
      Sunday
      78 / 53

      Bug Bomb Explodes Inside Danville Home

      Danville, VA - Danville fire officials say a homeowner really lucked out after a bug bomb caused an explosion.

      Firefighters responded to the home on Lee Street Tuesday afternoon.

      Inside the kitchen, cabinet doors had blown off and many household items were out of place.

      After doing some investigating, firefighters found high levels of carbon monoxide in the home.

      The homeowner was checked out at the scene but was okay.

      The Fire Department says this is a reminder to be very careful with these over the counter products.

      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER